TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR SENIOR PHOTO PHOGOTRAPHER
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR IN A SENIOR PHOTO PHOTOGRAPHER
I'm a professional photographer and everyday online I find amazing and not so amazing examples of senior portraits. It got me to thinking most people don't live in the photography world which means they don't know what to look for when searching for a professional senior photographer. I have put together a list of things to consider when making your decision. When selecting your senior portrait photographer it's really important see a full gallery from one senior. You need to look at a body of work rather than a single image from a session. That way you can trust you will get something similar back from your portrait session. This only happens once in your life and you want to make sure you get memories you love!
HERE ARE A FEW THOUGHTS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER.
- Do you like the coloring of the images you see and are they consistent?
- Does the photographer capture a wide range of expressions and emotions.
- Do you like how they retouch the skin? Does it look plastic or natural.
- Will the photographer deliver your selected image to the yearbook for you?
- Do you see a wide variety of poses or the same thing over and over agin.
- You should check out online reviews from Google and Facebook and see what past clients had to say.
- Make sure they offer a wide variety of products both digital and print to preserve your memories.
- I would also recommending do a consultation to see if you like their personality. Do you feel relaxed around the photographer?